Your business needs employees to function and grow.
However, not just any person will do. You want great employees.
The truth is, in order to have great employees, you need to hire the right people.
To hire the right people, you need to know how to identify them through each step of the hiring process.
In the Hiring with Confidence online course, you'll learn:
- How to identify if you're ready to hire
- Bring on employees only when it's in your company's best interest and ensure you are bringing on the right kind of help.
- The steps to take to attract the best candidates to your job posting
- Position your company and the job opening so you attract the best candidates and become seen as a must-work-for company.
- How to selecting the right candidates for interviews without spending HOURS reviewing resumes.
- Confidently review resumes quickly and effectively to determine the right people to interview.
- The steps to take to conduct effective interviews including what to do before, during and after.
- How you prepare for and conduct interview each interview will greatly impact your ability to select the perfect-fit new hire.
- What to know when it comes to background checks, referrals, and references.
- Make sure you new hire isn’t hiding anything in their past that would make them a bad choice.
- How to navigate making offers and negotiations
- wrap up the hiring process with confidence and welcome your new team member!
"Once again, I want to thank you so much for your help. I was getting a bit overwhelmed for a hot second just glancing at the resumes and then I pulled up your Candidate tracking and WOW was it helpful. It made it very clear on why I was approving or rejecting an applicant. Thank you again for your hard work with this. Having the tools in my back pocket was the best decision and wow, I feel so much more confident."
- Cate DePrisco, Owner, The Photo Bus KC
Get started now!
Jamie Van Cuyk is a small business consultant who helps high-performing business owners to grow their teams. With over ten years of leadership experience, Jamie teaches her clients how to hire and manage loyal and reliable contractors and employees. By learning the dynamics of each company, she helps each client create, understand, and execute the right hiring and leadership strategies so that they can find, develop, and manage the team members they need to feel confident and supported as they move their business forward.
StartSection Overview: What is an Employer Brand? (3:16)
StartHow to Attract Candidates Before You Need to Hire (23:12)
StartHow to Get the Right Candidates to Apply (7:24)
StartCrafting the Perfect Job Posting (17:14)
StartWorksheet: Crafting the Perfect Job Posting
StartWhere to Post Your Job Openings (8:23)
StartEmployer Brand Hiring Audit